* Shorten the production turnaround time. * Dependent reliability of stock accuracy. * Accelerates the reporting and decision-making process. * Accelerates the duration of intervention to events that occur during production. (Material failure, Machine failure situations, Meaningless postures) * Removes or reduces the time spent on data entry. * Minimizes errors that may occur during data entry. * Eliminates the workload dependencies required for data entry. * Reduce the number of products waiting to be completed. * Remove or reduce the need for documentation between shifts. * Reduce preparation / supply time. * Improves product quality. * Blocks lost documents. * Increase productivity of factory employees. * Improves the planning process. * Improve customer service. * Provide near-realistic workmanship on the basis of station and work orders * Analyzes instantly the cost of electricity consumption, * The electricity cost consumed during production is saved in the business emrine * Parts production quantities instantaneous instantaneous calculations of electricity consumption cost * Detection of open forgotten machines that do not perform operational operations * Realistic downtime detection * Provides realistic analysis of OEE and TEE * Realistic operation cycle time detection * Intervention of maintenance personnel and determination of the time taken to put the machine into working condition * Determines by analyzing the current of machine malfunctions (Estimator Maintenance) * Reminder of periodic maintenance times * Instant notification via SMS (Short Message) (Failure, Positions and Production Information)
* Planning problems are the most important problems experienced in enterprises. The growing complexity of businesses, rapidly changing dynamic market structure, intense competition environment, ever-changing economic conditions and evolving technology are increasing the importance of planning nowadays. As planning problems, there is an opposition to incorrect MRP results, inventory errors, failure to comply with the delivery date. Problems such as the inability to carry out the instantaneous production plug entry, the wrong entry of the stock code or name by the staff, and the forgetting of the stockpile of the scrap pieces are causing inventory errors. These inaccuracies increase the cost of possession and possession of stock. In addition, MRP calculations are subject to the problems of adjustment to the deadline date, which is inadequate or not needed, leading to excessive freight and customer dissatisfaction. To make a successful planning, it is very important to reduce these planning problems to a minimum level, to create the necessary infrastructure to make quick decisions, and to shorten management and reporting times. For this, the necessary data must be obtained from the production area in a correct, complete and timely manner. Dass Smart Factory is a real-time data collection and analysis program. With this program you can collect production data completely and timely from the field, with smart Gantt diagrams and reports, you can monitor your production in real time and make quick decisions. This will increase the planning capabilities of the operator. * Another important problem is that the cost information is not available. Cost information firms have a great deal of commitment in making the right decisions. The proximity of this information to actual values ensures that the decisions taken are accurate and effective. We can rank the cost information as product costs, energy costs, production labor costs, maintenance and repair labor costs. With Dass Smart Factory you can instantly view and report these cost information on a business order basis. With current analyzers, you can also get electricity consumption costs on the basis of work orders.
* Another problem is that ERPs do not focus on production efficiency. They focus more on the results of the production. Businesses need to increase their production efficiency. It is necessary to be able to measure production efficiency in order to increase production efficiency. Many companies today are unable or unable to measure production efficiencies. Because productivity is measured by classical methods; Intensive paperwork management and entry into the system can be managed with high time and labor expenditure. Human-induced mistakes are likely to occur. With Dass Smart Factory program production efficiency can be monitored and reported instantly. You will spend your concentration on paperwork and spend concentration on managing production. And you do it without errors when you do it.
* Another problem is the necessity of intensive production data entry in ERP programs with competent workforce. It is necessary to earn in the work force due to reasons such as not being able to find a competent work force, not keeping the current work power, and high labor cost. Workforce problems directly affect planning and product costs. With the Dass Smart Factory program, there is no need for intensive document processing and competent data entry personnel. And you do it without errors when you do it.
* Another problem is the drawbacks of machine and equipment failures. These negativities can not be detected with ERP programs. Only the effects of these negativities can be seen. These drawbacks can lead to excessive freight and customer dissatisfaction by preventing product quality and product delivery time from being stable. At the same time, job accident creates a risk. With the Dass Smart Factory program, these negativities can be seen instantly and thus intervene instantaneously. Even with the help of current analyzers, it can be detected even beforehand and precautions can be taken.
We are well-acquainted with MES software and make our living with them! Many alternative features that you may consider extraordinary or innovative are standard for us since we keep refining Production Planning & Management being in close contact with our customers so that the quality and functionality of our Sosftware always meets modern planning demands.